Summer Resident Camp Cancellation Policy
- A deposit of $200 per session must accompany each registration.
- The deposit is fully refundable until April 1st.
- Regardless of registration date, the deposit is non-refundable after April 1st.
- The balance of the camp fee is due by 30 days prior to the start of the session .
- Camp fees are non-refundable 30 days prior to the start of the session.
- Cancellations and session changes must be submitted in writing.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for refunds to be processed.
Based upon availability we will gladly transfer your camper to another session at no extra charge.
Camp Fire Camp Nawakwa reserves the right to adjust programming or cancel sessions based on the number of campers registered.
Payments must be made by CASH or PAYPAL if paid 14 days or less prior to the start of the session. Personal checks returned for not sufficient funds are subject to a $25.00 fee.