Young people want to shape the world.
Camp Fire provides the opportunity to find their spark, lift their voice, and discover who they are.
In Camp Fire, it begins now.
Light the fire within
Light the fire within through caring leaders.
Camp Fire is led by professional, caring adults using proven methods.
• Our proven formula is tailored to each young person, guiding them to be
• Our leaders are passionate role models, encouraging children to live
• Our programs encourage kids to discover what makes them thrive.
Light the fire within through inclusiveness.
Camp Fire is open to everyone.
• We embrace the uniqueness of all young people and their families.
• We ensure that every child has a place, no matter his or her background
• Participants build relationships with youth and adults of all ages and backgrounds.
Light the fire within through participation.
Camp Fire is participant-directed – identifying passion and sparks.
• We don’t follow a rigid checklist – we inspire each young person to chart their best course.
• Youth are engaged and are given a voice, which builds self-esteem, caring and self-reliance.
• Encouraged to explore their natural sense of curiosity, youth discover
Light the fire within, right now.
Camp Fire helps develop abilities now.
• We build a strong foundation, preparing youth for the present and
• It doesn’t take bricks and mortar to help find a youth’s spark and passion. We’re flexible, and go where youth and families are.
• We impact thousands of communities nationwide through after school programs, outdoor education and Teens in Action.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil rights, Room 326-W, Whitten building, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5964. USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.